11 March 2011

Success.

Surgery was a success.  They found more damage than they initially thought, so they had to repair that, too.  I will be on crutches for about 4 weeks and in a brace for 6-8 weeks.  Pain is relatively under control, but discomfort is expected and completely normal.

I thank God for the success, and I will never take the gift of walking for granted again.  You don't realize how vulnerable you are until you are basically helpless and relying on your mom, dad, and sister to assist you with everything you do.  I am blessed to have such wonderful people around me, willing to help.

My next goal is to make it to the Best Buy all-store meeting tomorrow.  It will be nice to get out of the house since I am going stir-crazy already.

Thank you for a new day.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment